Peppa Pig Checkup Center
Doctor visits just got more fun with the Peppa Pig Checkup Center. Little ones will love caring for Teddy with this adorable medical playset. The station is brimming with dress up and pretend play potential. 12 accessories and lots of storage space let kids imagine giving a real checkup, take care of Teddy, learn empathy, and use play versions of the same kind of tools found in real doctor’s offices. The set includes tweezers, a stethoscope, syringe, an otoscope, a dry-erase clipboard with marker, 3 x-rays, and a bandage that fits over Teddy’s arm. The keypad and thermometer activate lights and sounds. Kids will love to hear Peppa Pig say fun phrases like, “Has Teddy grown at all?” Then, weigh and measure Teddy on a scale, view her x-rays, listen to her heart, prescribe play medicine, give a booster shot, and write on her chart. To add to the giggly, snorty fun, collect other Peppa Pig stuffed animal plushies, toy figures, and playsets. The Peppa Pig Checkup Center makes a wonderful holiday, birthday, or “just because” surprise for kids 3 years and up. ©2023 ABD Ltd/Ent. One UK/Hasbro
- Includes: 1 medical checkup center, 1 pair tweezers, 1 stethoscope, 1 Teddy articulated figure, 1 syringe, 1 otoscope, 1 clipboard, 1 dry erase marker, 3 x-rays, 1 bandage.
- Teddy Needs a Checkup: Doctor visits just got more fun with the Peppa Pig Checkup Center.
- Kids Can Dress Up and Pretend Play Being a Doctor: Kids can help Teddy feel better with 10 play medical tools that look just like the scopes, bandages, and x-rays at real doctor’s offices.
- Take Care of Teddy: Using kids-sized medical accessories, hearing sounds, and listening to Peppa say phrases like “Will you help me with this checkup today?” and “Let’s check the x-rays!” help kids learn listening, empathy, and fine motor skills.
- Activate Sounds and Lights: Use the keypad and thermometer to activate lights and sounds.
- Peppa Pig Makes Gifting Giggly: Peppa Pig Checkup Center makes a wonderful holiday – or a “just because”—gift for kids ages 4 years and up.