Hot Wheels Ready-to-Race Car Builder Set – Rodger Dodger
Make it epic! Kids can build and customize their own Hot Wheels Rodger Dodger vehicle with the Hot Wheels Ready-to-Race Car Builder set. With 4 kid-sized tools and 25 different parts, aspiring mechanics can hone their creativity and fine motor skills by assembling, disassembling, and customizing their Hot Wheels race car again and again. Use the lug wrench to install and swap out rims, and the basic wrench and screwdriver for assembling the car body and engine, just like a real mechanic. Great for imaginative, pretend play! And with so many different parts, the customizing fun never ends. For kids ages 3 years and up.
- Includes: 1 car body, 11 bolts, 1 air filter screw, 4 tire rims, 4 tires, 1 engine piece, 1 spoiler, 2 exhausts, 1 Philips screwdriver, 1 basic wrench, 1 lug wrench, and 1 socket wrench.
- Make It Epic: The Hot Wheels Ready-to-Race Car Builder set comes with everything kids need to build, tune, and customize their own Hot Wheels Rodger Dodger toy vehicle.
- Develop Fine Motor Skills: Aspiring mechanics can show off their creativity, while developing their fine motor skills assembling, disassembling, and customizing their very own 1:10 scale race car.
- Great for Imaginative Role-Play: Kids can pretend they’re working on their car in a garage or in the pit by the side of a race track.
- Learning Through Play: Using the screwdriver and wrenches will teach kids valuable skills with real-world applications. This set comes with 25 parts and 4 kid-sized play tools.
- Collect Them All: Look for more Hot Wheels Ready-to-Race Car Builder sets from Just Play (each sold separately).
- Gift Idea for Kids: This creative Hot Wheels toy makes a great gift for boys and girls ages 3 years and up.