CoComelon Count & Learn Bingo
Learn and play with JJ and his dog, Bingo! Inspired by the popular educational YouTube Kids and Netflix series, CoComelon, the CoComelon Count & Learn Bingo toy lets kids engage in their own early learning adventures with JJ. This interactive learning toy for toddlers features adorable Bingo sitting on light-up blocks that spell his name. With 2 interactive buttons, 40 different learning phrases, music, and 10 pretend dog treats, preschoolers will love playing with Bingo to learn letters, counting, colors, and spelling. Press the A-B-C button to practice spelling "Bingo" with light-up letters and music. Sing along to the "Bingo" song with JJ and friends! Press the 1-2-3 button to hear JJ prompt kids to learn numbers by feeding colorful treats to Bingo. Open the hatch on Bingo’s back to scoop them out and play again! Store the treats inside the toy for easy cleanup. Discover core learning and developmental skills through play with the CoComelon Count & Learn Bingo toy for toddlers. Discover all the exciting CoComelon early learning and education toys for kids ages 18 months and up, from Just Play. 3 x AA batteries required (included).
- Includes: Bingo toy and 10 play dog treats.
- Learn and Play the CoComelon Way: Inspired by the hit CoComelon preschool series, the CoComelon Count & Learn Bingo toy helps kids learn letters, colors, spelling, numbers, and music. Push buttons and feed colorful treats to Bingo to learn and play!
- 40+ Learning Phrases: Featuring JJ's cheerful pup, Bingo, this CoComelon kids' toy plays over 40 JJ phrases and the "Bingo" song to engage and entertain kids while developing fine motor skills.
- Letters and Colors: "B is for Bingo!" Press the A-B-C button to hear JJ name one of the letters that spell Bingo, or to name the color of the letter. Press the button again for the "Bingo" song. Kids will love singing along as lights flash to the music.
- Numbers and Counting: Press the 1-2-3 button to hear JJ prompt kids to feed a specific number of play treats to Bingo the dog. "Feed Bingo 7 bones!" Push the treats one at a time into its mouth to hear JJ count each bone up to ten.
- Built for Little Hands: This adorable CoComelon learning toy for toddlers stands approximately 7.5 inches tall and comes with 10 brightly colored pretend bones that are easy for kids to grab and feed to Bingo.
- Cleanup and Storage: When Bingo has all the treats, open the hatch on its back to scoop them out and play again. Store the bones inside the toy for easy cleanup.
- 3 x AA batteries required (included).
- Ages 18 months and up.